Thinking About Using Banner Advertising? Here Are the 5 Best Places to Fly Over
You know your business needs to advertise, but how? If you are not the creative type, you may not know where to start. Take out an ad in the local newspaper? Make a low-budget TV ad or come up with a clever radio jingle?
No one wants to see any more of the same boring T.V. commercials or newspaper ads. People want originality. If you want to advertise your business in a creative way, you should think about working with an experienced banner flying company.
Airplane advertising has been around for years -- as planes began flying banners in the early 1920s -- but, because not enough businesses take advantage of this medium, it still has a very original feel to it. Comparatively, you can spend far less money on airplane banners over expensive T.V. ads.
The best reason to set up an advertising campaign with a banner flying company, however, is the number of people your ad will reach. You don't have to wait for people to pick up a newspaper, turn on the T.V., or turn on the radio to find your ad -- you can bring it right to them. Simply by flying a banner in the sky, you'll enjoy potentially hundreds of thousands of new eyes reading your company's slogan, seeing your logo, and reading your message.
Here are some of the best times and places for aerial advertising opportunities:
- Beaches -- The best way to get the most out of your airplane ad is to get the attention of as many people as possible. When you think large crowds, spread across miles and miles of real estate, you think beaches. Flying a banner ad across a crowded beach could potentially reach around a million people. Not too many other advertising mediums enjoy that kind of success.
- Major Highways -- While this may not be quite as successful as the beach, simply because people aren't as relaxed and happy, flying ads above major highways is nevertheless a great way to reach a lot of people. It depends on what product or service you're advertising, too. A roadside assistance company, for instance, might be even more effective above highways than the beach.
- Concerts and Sporting Events -- These events are bound to have very large crowds and there is plenty of time before and after the attraction when many people are just walking to their cars, tailgating, or standing around. These events are great for airplane advertising.
- Local Festivals -- Another great way to spread your company's brand and promote your product or service is to advertise over a local festival. Especially if your business is locally operated, people are always looking to find new local things to do or businesses to support.
- Holidays -- Simply flying your ads around on national holidays will have an effect; since people are not working, they're out and about, at backyard parties, parks, parades or other events.
If you're ready to get creative with your advertising, and want to work with a professional banner flying company, contact Aerial Messages today!
Posted on Tue, September 20, 2016
by NetBiz Analytics