Why Aerial Advertising?
It’s time to add Aerial Advertising to your marketing efforts.
Whether you have banners or billboards pulled behind a plane, use Skywriting, or even launch a blimp, you’re going to get results from your campaign that outweigh the benefits of other advertising opportunities in many ways.
While it is not always something people think to incorporate into their plans, Aerial Advertising has the following benefits:
- Unique – It’s just not something people see every day, so they notice and pay attention.
- Clutter-Free – Your message will be the only one competing for their attention in the sky.
- Cost-Effective – With the extensive reach and low cost of entry, the cost per impression can’t be beat compared to other traditional advertising mediums, such as TV, radio, newspapers, and magazines.
- Memorable – Because they pay attention, studies show that nearly 80% of people exposed to your message will remember seeing it, and over 50% of them will be able to recall the specific offer!
- Creative Options — There are numerous ways to display your message and capture attention, even when space is limited.
- Extensive Exposure – Your message can often be read from up to 3-5 miles away, so you’ll capture plenty of ancillary traffic in addition to your primary target audience.
- Fun & Relaxing Environment – You will typically catch people while they’re out enjoying themselves and predisposed to be thinking positively.
- Long Exposure – Your message will be front and center to your audience for extended periods of time on each pass, so you’re not limited to the 30-second and 60-second exposures of some other traditional media.
- Non-Intrusive – Your message will be presented to your audience in a non-intrusive manner that will lend to their positive reception of the message, and they also can’t fast-forward or change the channel!
- Great for All Occasions – Very few advertising methods lend themselves well to both commercial and personal messages.
Aerial advertising is perfect for reaching large crowds with your promotional message or for creating a memorable moment for your friends and family.
Some popular aerial advertising opportunities include:
- Sporting Events
- Concerts and Music Festivals
- Carnival and Fairs
- Rush Hour Traffic
- Baby Gender Reveals
The messaging promoted by Aerial Advertising is also very flexible, allowing for opportunities to promote:
- Personal Messages
- Brand Awareness
- Discount Offers
- Grand Openings
- Ticket Sales
- Political Messages
- And more!
Think of Aerial Advertising for every occasion and make an impact today!